Imagine Role Play Forum
PLEASE GO TO http://www.soralounge.com/index.php IF YOURE INTERESTED IN A ROLEPLAY - THIS IS A DEAD, CLOSED, AND LONG FORGOTTEN PLACE.

OUR NEW WEB ADDRESS IS http://www.soralounge.com/index.php
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE!

Thank you,

The Imagine Staff (Free Thought Staff)
Imagine Role Play Forum
PLEASE GO TO http://www.soralounge.com/index.php IF YOURE INTERESTED IN A ROLEPLAY - THIS IS A DEAD, CLOSED, AND LONG FORGOTTEN PLACE.

OUR NEW WEB ADDRESS IS http://www.soralounge.com/index.php
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE!

Thank you,

The Imagine Staff (Free Thought Staff)
Imagine Role Play Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FRP] No name yet... O: (OOC and Interest)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stion Gyas
Established Member
Stion Gyas

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Character Information
Eng. 1st Lang.?: Yes
Nickname: Stion
Preferred Roleplay: Flashback RPs

[FRP] No name yet... O: (OOC and Interest) Empty
PostSubject: [FRP] No name yet... O: (OOC and Interest)   [FRP] No name yet... O: (OOC and Interest) Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:48 pm

Spoiler:

Races
Spoiler:

Era
Spoiler:

Characters
Spoiler:

Rules:
1. No godmoding.
2. Grammar is your friend.
3. No ‘anime’ hair. Gravity exists, and hair cement doesn’t.
4. Thou shall not wield ten foot long blades with one hand. Thou shall not have excessively think weapons. Thou shall not wrap your weapon completely in cloth and still expect it to cut a hair. Thou shall not use weapons of excessive length.

This is not an anime RP. Sorry if my lacking of anime knowledge has created a terrible stereotyping of everything, but I’ve limited experience in the subject of anime. Don’t think that this won’t be fun, though, comedy is important, but so is seriousness. If enough interest is shown, then I’ll give out more details.

Back to top Go down
Sugary Giggles
Admin
Admin
Sugary Giggles

Female Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Character Information
Nickname: Jennie
Preferred Roleplay: Alternate Realities

PostSubject: Re: [FRP] No name yet... O: (OOC and Interest)   [FRP] No name yet... O: (OOC and Interest) Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:59 pm

Hm, I think this RP might be more of a [FRP], Flashback RolePlay, since you're saying its a bit medieval. Would it be more like.. horse riding and towns?

I think it sounds fun and it's fine if it isn't based on an anime, we welcome all kinds of RPs Razz

I take it the main plot will be to rescue the King and kill/defeat the guys who kidnapped him? A new ruler was put in place, is the new ruler evil and more of a dictator?

You said any race... would a dragon be roleplayable, or no? I could see maybe being a dragon tamer in another race though...

I call for more info~
Back to top Go down
http://imagineroleplayforum.ultimarpg.net
Stion Gyas
Established Member
Stion Gyas

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: [FRP] No name yet... O: (OOC and Interest)   [FRP] No name yet... O: (OOC and Interest) Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:56 pm

I took alternate realities to mean more of an Epic Fantasy-y RP. I do suppose it makes sense, though.... Hmm... Could you move the thread, please, and my character in the AR section?

The new ruler is sort of a dictator, but separated from the rest of the kingdom. What his plans may be for the kingdom is arguable, of course. However, evil is for the player to decide. Seeing how Bellcaunion is not known to be dead or alive a new ruler would not be accepted.

Dragons are not playable. They are generally too overpowered, but a dragon tamer with a small pet dragon, etc. would be acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Sugary Giggles
Admin
Admin
Sugary Giggles

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: [FRP] No name yet... O: (OOC and Interest)   [FRP] No name yet... O: (OOC and Interest) Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:04 pm

Stion Gyas wrote:
I took alternate realities to mean more of an Epic Fantasy-y RP. I do suppose it makes sense, though.... Hmm... Could you move the thread, please, and my character in the AR section?

The new ruler is sort of a dictator, but separated from the rest of the kingdom. What his plans may be for the kingdom is arguable, of course. However, evil is for the player to decide. Seeing how Bellcaunion is not known to be dead or alive a new ruler would not be accepted.

Dragons are not playable. They are generally too overpowered, but a dragon tamer with a small pet dragon, etc. would be acceptable.

This thread is in the right place, I just changed the title to [FRP] instead. I'll move your character after I post this.

Ill never be able to spell those names! XD

Aw.. a dragon tamer with a cute little baby dragon, I want it...

So... there is no ruler? If hes separate from the Kingdom and Bellcaunion is missing, there's no ruler at all?
Back to top Go down
Stion Gyas
Established Member
Stion Gyas

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: [FRP] No name yet... O: (OOC and Interest)   [FRP] No name yet... O: (OOC and Interest) Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:07 pm

Well, a regent, yes, until they find the king/king's body.

I'm looking for only around four to five players for this, including me.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Admin
Admin
Blue

Number of posts : 38

Character Information
Eng. 1st Lang.?:
Nickname: What you want us to call you
Preferred Roleplay:

PostSubject: Re: [FRP] No name yet... O: (OOC and Interest)   [FRP] No name yet... O: (OOC and Interest) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:01 am

<-- Interested in joining.

Already starting to draft a character, lol. Right now I'm leaning towards something like a thief.
Back to top Go down
Stion Gyas
Established Member
Stion Gyas

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: [FRP] No name yet... O: (OOC and Interest)   [FRP] No name yet... O: (OOC and Interest) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:37 am

That's cool, I really only need one more, but we can survive with three and use an NPC.
Back to top Go down
Sugary Giggles
Admin
Admin
Sugary Giggles

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: [FRP] No name yet... O: (OOC and Interest)   [FRP] No name yet... O: (OOC and Interest) Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:54 pm

So, have you decided on a name or anything yet?
Back to top Go down
Stion Gyas
Established Member
Stion Gyas

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: [FRP] No name yet... O: (OOC and Interest)   [FRP] No name yet... O: (OOC and Interest) Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:59 pm

Not on a name, or anything, actually... Time has caught up with me, and I'm dropping down to the more 'important' RPs. D:
Back to top Go down
Sugary Giggles
Admin
Admin
Sugary Giggles

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: [FRP] No name yet... O: (OOC and Interest)   [FRP] No name yet... O: (OOC and Interest) Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:01 pm

Stion Gyas wrote:
Not on a name, or anything, actually... Time has caught up with me, and I'm dropping down to the more 'important' RPs. D:

More important RPs...?
Back to top Go down
Stion Gyas
Established Member
Stion Gyas

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: [FRP] No name yet... O: (OOC and Interest)   [FRP] No name yet... O: (OOC and Interest) Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:24 pm

Zephiria (RPGFO), CotLQ (PG), Sared Arms, my own personal writing, and, soon, developing a world (Helping with it) on yet another site. xD
Back to top Go down
Sugary Giggles
Admin
Admin
Sugary Giggles

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: [FRP] No name yet... O: (OOC and Interest)   [FRP] No name yet... O: (OOC and Interest) Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:28 pm

Stion Gyas wrote:
Zephiria (RPGFO), CotLQ (PG), Sared Arms, my own personal writing, and, soon, developing a world (Helping with it) on yet another site. xD

Mm... I see. Well, good luck with all that, this RP will be here if you ever get the chance. I hope you have fun in ARMS.
Back to top Go down
jimcube27
jimcube27

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: [FRP] No name yet... O: (OOC and Interest)   [FRP] No name yet... O: (OOC and Interest) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:07 pm

May I join you guys? Ive always been a fan of big brutes with blunt weapons (club, mace etc.) so I'm thinking I'd like to be an ogre or troll? if not those the i guess a human would do Razz

Are you going to do the plot bare bones or are the details of our quest to be more specific? either is fine, as long as the plot isn't made at the start and then set in stone...

Let me know if ogre/troll is OK, or whether you'd prefer human, and I'll try to design my character tomorrow night.

Looking forward to this one XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FRP] No name yet... O: (OOC and Interest)   [FRP] No name yet... O: (OOC and Interest) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

[FRP] No name yet... O: (OOC and Interest)
Page 1 of 1