Imagine Role Play Forum
PLEASE GO TO http://www.soralounge.com/index.php IF YOURE INTERESTED IN A ROLEPLAY - THIS IS A DEAD, CLOSED, AND LONG FORGOTTEN PLACE.

OUR NEW WEB ADDRESS IS http://www.soralounge.com/index.php
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE!

Thank you,

The Imagine Staff (Free Thought Staff)
Imagine Role Play Forum
PLEASE GO TO http://www.soralounge.com/index.php IF YOURE INTERESTED IN A ROLEPLAY - THIS IS A DEAD, CLOSED, AND LONG FORGOTTEN PLACE.

OUR NEW WEB ADDRESS IS http://www.soralounge.com/index.php
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE!

Thank you,

The Imagine Staff (Free Thought Staff)
Imagine Role Play Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Social Survey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue
Admin
Admin
Blue

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Character Information
Eng. 1st Lang.?:
Nickname: What you want us to call you
Preferred Roleplay:

Social Survey Empty
PostSubject: Social Survey   Social Survey Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:27 am

General -
*Relationship History (Past & Current, Familial and Non):

Detail your course of action to the following scenarios (If current status does not apply, treat as hypothetical questions) -

*You are on a full bus. A college student has just come in with an arm full of books and loose sheets of paper.

*You are at a new year’s party at someone's home. There are people of varying age groups around and your friend has just passed out from drinking just a little past their limit.

*The same scenario listed above, but there are only people of your same age group.

*After stepping up to a self service register at a register, you see change totaling no more that $5 left in the change dispenser. The person who had just been at that register is 3 steps away from the exit.

*The same scenario listed above, but it is you who has left their change and see the person at register reaching for the money as you turn around.

*You see a quarter on the ground.

*You see a dog with no tags limping in the middle of an empty street in front of your home.

*Your Guardian of 45 years of age has experienced kidney failure. Due to unfortunate circumstances you are the only donor available.

*Your significant other has recently developed a fondness of alcohol. They are not violent or otherwise abusive while inebriated, but have developed a penchant for drinking at inappropriate moments including in public, while alone, and when bored.

*You are at a mall. You see a credit card on the floor.

*You are running late to an interview for a job you have wanted for the longest of times. You have to stop at a pharmacy store for deodorant because you were out, but you can still make it if you stop only for that item and leave immediately. An elderly woman asks you to hand her a can of coffee from the lowest shelf of the aisle you're walking through.

*You and your sibling are walking out of a store. A law enforcement official stops you as you walk out and turn to your sibling because they are suspected of shoplifting. As they turn around, they push the stolen item into your open palm. From this angle the officer cannot see your hands. The officer does not suspect you, only your sibling. There are no cameras or alarm.

*Your cousin has offered to sell you a cell phone that has just come out on the market. You aren't told explicitly but are still sure it's stolen.

*You are at a mall again, this time with a significant other. As you walk by the food court you trip on someone's extended leg. You fall. You aren't seriously injured or dirtied. The person whose leg was extended eats silently without any sign of even noticing your existence. Next to them is their just as quiet toddler in a booster seat, eating as well.

*Now you're working at a restaurant. A family of 4 has just come in, all of them somewhat under dressed for the restaurant's setting. One member of the family is a wailing infant. You are their waiter. After looking at the prices in the menu, some of their attitudes turn surly. They make their order and as you leave to send it off to the kitchen, the mother grabs your sleeve abruptly and stops you in your tracks. She whispers something in your ear about her 12 year old child's birthday and singing but you don't catch more than that.

*You see a man in the street. He is dying. No one is around. You cannot tell what he is dying of. He makes eye contact with you.
Back to top Go down
Zaikanata
Established Member
Zaikanata

Male Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Character Information
Eng. 1st Lang.?: Yes
Nickname:
Preferred Roleplay: Alternate Realities

Social Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Survey   Social Survey Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:54 pm

General -
*Sex: Male
*Ethnicity: Caucasian/White American
*Relationship History: Love is meaningless. This does not apply to me.

*You are on a full bus. A college student has just come in with an arm full of books and loose sheets of paper.
-If I have the seat to myself, allow him/her to sit with me.

*You are at a new year’s party at someone's home. There are people of varying age groups around and your friend has just passed out from drinking just a little past their limit.
-Sigh, and take the friend to his/her car and allow him/her to sleep there.

*The same scenario listed above, but there are only people of your same age group.
-I would take that friend to their home.

*After stepping up to a self service register at a register, you see change totaling no more that $5 left in the change dispenser. The person who had just been at that register is 3 steps away from the exit.
-Call out for that person. If he/she does not hear me, I'll take the change. If he/she does, make the customer aware of their change.

*The same scenario listed above, but it is you who has left their change and see the person at register reaching for the money as you turn around.
-Let them keep it. If I didn't remember to get the change, then it obviously isn't important to me.

-Take it.

*You see a dog with no tags limping in the middle of an empty street in front of your home.
-Call animal control/dog pound. I wouldn't know what to do with it.

*Your Guardian of 45 years of age has experienced kidney failure. Due to unfortunate circumstances you are the only donor available.
-I wouldn't give up my kidney, unfortunately.

*Your significant other has recently developed a fondness of alcohol. They are not violent or otherwise abusive while inebriated, but have developed a penchant for drinking at inappropriate moments including in public, while alone, and when bored.
-I would ask her to please stop drinking, since something will eventually happen.

-Look at the name imprinted and the bank it came from. Take it to that bank and let them hold it until the owner goes to get it.

*You are running late to an interview for a job you have wanted for the longest of times. You have to stop at a pharmacy store for deodorant because you were out, but you can still make it if you stop only for that item and leave immediately. An elderly woman asks you to hand her a can of coffee from the lowest shelf of the aisle you're walking through.
-Do it as fast as possible. The interview can wait 3 to 5 seconds, right?

*You and your sibling are walking out of a store. A law enforcement official stops you as you walk out and turn to your sibling because they are suspected of shoplifting. As they turn around, they push the stolen item into your open palm. From this angle the officer cannot see your hands. The officer does not suspect you, only your sibling. There are no cameras or alarm.
-Push the item back to the sibling and walk a few steps away from the sibling. Family or not, he/she must still pay for their crime.

*Your cousin has offered to sell you a cell phone that has just come out on the market. You aren't told explicitly but are still sure it's stolen.
-I have no need for cell phones since I have no friends. Meh.

*You are at a mall again, this time with a significant other. As you walk by the food court you trip on someone's extended leg. You fall. You aren't seriously injured or dirtied. The person whose leg was extended eats silently without any sign of even noticing your existence. Next to them is their just as quiet toddler in a booster seat, eating as well.
-Ignore them. I'm used to disappointments.

*Now you're working at a restaurant. A family of 4 has just come in, all of them somewhat under dressed for the restaurant's setting. One member of the family is a wailing infant. You are their waiter. After looking at the prices in the menu, some of their attitudes turn surly. They make their order and as you leave to send it off to the kitchen, the mother grabs your sleeve abruptly and stops you in your tracks. She whispers something in your ear about her 12 year old child's birthday and singing but you don't catch more than that.
-Have the chef make a cake (paid for by me) and sing a version of 'Happy Birthday to the child with another one or two waiters.

*You see a man in the street. He is dying. No one is around. You cannot tell what he is dying of. He makes eye contact with you.
Take out a cell phone and call an ambulance, and perform what knowledge of first aid that I have. Once done, attempt to console him.
Back to top Go down
AsugetxRanzo
Dedicated Member
AsugetxRanzo

Female Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character Information
Eng. 1st Lang.?: No
Nickname: Asu
Preferred Roleplay: Alternate Realities

Social Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Survey   Social Survey Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:14 am

General -
*Sex: Female
*Ethnicity: White (German & Czech)
*Relationship History (Past & Current, Familial and Non): It's complicated atm...

Detail your course of action to the following scenarios (If current status does not apply, treat as hypothetical questions) -

Pick it up and give it to him. I'd probably offer to hold his books while he got seated too...

I'd keep an eye on them. Maybe carry them somewhere.

Same as above.

Shout for their attention. If they turn around, give it to them. If they don't..well it's their loss.

I'd ask for my money back..?

Take it.

Give it some water and food. Then ask around the neighborhood about the dog.

My "guardian" wouldn't want anything from me. Homophobia and all.

Honestly...I'd probably be right with them. Talk to them about it I guess..

Turn it in.

Just give it to her. I'm late anyway.

As soon as we leave..I'd beat her.

Turn them down. Most new phones suck.

Walk away.

I'd probably fake being sick so someone else could deal with it.

Pull out my cell and call 911..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xasugeikuirx
Sponsored content

Social Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Survey   Social Survey Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Social Survey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagine Role Play Forum :: Chat Zone :: General Discussion-
Jump to: