Imagine Role Play Forum
PLEASE GO TO http://www.soralounge.com/index.php IF YOURE INTERESTED IN A ROLEPLAY - THIS IS A DEAD, CLOSED, AND LONG FORGOTTEN PLACE.

OUR NEW WEB ADDRESS IS http://www.soralounge.com/index.php
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE!

Thank you,

The Imagine Staff (Free Thought Staff)
Imagine Role Play Forum
PLEASE GO TO http://www.soralounge.com/index.php IF YOURE INTERESTED IN A ROLEPLAY - THIS IS A DEAD, CLOSED, AND LONG FORGOTTEN PLACE.

OUR NEW WEB ADDRESS IS http://www.soralounge.com/index.php
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE!

Thank you,

The Imagine Staff (Free Thought Staff)
Imagine Role Play Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FRP] The Depths (OOC/Interest Check)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stion Gyas
Established Member
Stion Gyas

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Character Information
Eng. 1st Lang.?: Yes
Nickname: Stion
Preferred Roleplay: Flashback RPs

[FRP] The Depths (OOC/Interest Check) Empty
PostSubject: [FRP] The Depths (OOC/Interest Check)   [FRP] The Depths (OOC/Interest Check) Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:47 am

This will be interesting, at least, in my opinion. I took the basic idea from a book I read, but that part is easily flexible.

Dear Adventurer,

Welcome to the Depths. Currently, you are far below ground. From my infrequent forays to the surface, I have heard stories about each end every one of you. Needless to say, I was intrigued, and an idea hit me. I want to play a game.

Above your heads are countless levels of earth. Your objective: to escape. You have been stripped of all your equipment, which is now being guarded by a rather merciless troll.

Now, that's all of my hints to you. Perhaps you may find more, though? Good luck, adventurer. You will need it.

Sincerely,
The Depths

Quite basically, you are a skilled adventurer, hero, or just well-known. You have been stripped of all equipment, which is currently guarded by a troll. If you escape, alive, you will be left alone, and perhaps rewarded. Should you fail...

This RP will test you to your limits, and beyond. If your character cannot, reasonably, bend and strengthen his or her self to fit, they will be captured, or killed. Trusting others will be very important. But, how can you trust people you've never met?

I will be playing my own character, and as DM. I will choose when things happen, and where. I may, periodically, begin a vote, via PM, for... special events.

Rules:
1. If you don't know this rule by now, then you are silly. Very Happy
2. Romance is acceptable, sex is not.
3. This is set back in time. That means, no Photon Cannon Mark Vs, and stuff. Bladed weapons, and projectiles.
4. Act how your character would act, I don't want sudden personality changes to make things run smoothly. Part of the point of this is to see if people can adjust to the others, but not in the bat of an eye.
5. Magic exists, but certain magics might fizzle out, or just not work correctly. Tread lightly.
6. There will be surprises. There is the chance your character will die, or get captured.

Any ideas/interest? Character sheets will be up, soon after I get a couple of people interested. I'm also still up for running my other RP, if you want to check that one out. It has no name. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sugary Giggles
Admin
Admin
Sugary Giggles

Female Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Character Information
Nickname: Jennie
Preferred Roleplay: Alternate Realities

PostSubject: Re: [FRP] The Depths (OOC/Interest Check)   [FRP] The Depths (OOC/Interest Check) Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:34 pm

I'm getting a distinct vibe of both SaW and Battle Royale here.

We already have the Battle Royale roleplay, have you checked that one out? If you haven't, you should, it needs more players. We might not want two different survival RPs at the same time, but if at least 4 people (including you) want to roleplay in this, I'm game for it.

Since characters can die, if I join I'll be making a character specifically for this roleplay Razz Don't want to kill off any character I'm still using, lol.

Nice idea, Stion.
Back to top Go down
http://imagineroleplayforum.ultimarpg.net
Stion Gyas
Established Member
Stion Gyas

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Character Information
Nickname: Stion
Preferred Roleplay: Flashback RPs

PostSubject: Re: [FRP] The Depths (OOC/Interest Check)   [FRP] The Depths (OOC/Interest Check) Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:36 pm

Well, it's survival against the environment, not other players. Very Happy Plus, this is a test, of sorts. Now, dun let the word 'test' throw you off, 'cause it's a fun test. Very Happy

Also, I did check out Battle Royale. Not my style, but it looks fun.

Plus, character dying will happen quite a bit less than other things. Remember, skilled adventurers, and stuff. xD
Back to top Go down
jimcube27
jimcube27

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: [FRP] The Depths (OOC/Interest Check)   [FRP] The Depths (OOC/Interest Check) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:13 pm

So is this an actual written RP? or is it a "roll a dice" kind of thing? if its the former ill definitely be interested. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FRP] The Depths (OOC/Interest Check)   [FRP] The Depths (OOC/Interest Check) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

[FRP] The Depths (OOC/Interest Check)
Page 1 of 1